Rubik's cube - a reality check


I have been solving Rubik’s cube from a few months now. Usually while solving it, I take it to be just a colourful cube but today was different ……………….


I have two cubes, one a little old and cheap one; and the other a bit new and expensive. The first cube started creaking after some weeks; it was really smooth at the beginning but slowly it turned rough and started making funny noises. My first cube was the cheaper one but I was really happy to have it. The other cube is still in the same condition till now. It is as smooth as cream and makes no noise or disturbance. Gradually I started having more interest in solving the expensive one. Now it took over the place of my first cube. And now I rarely wish to solve the old one. I keep my new cube in a special drawer whereas the other one lies wherever it finds a place. 


Today these cubes taught me the reality of life!


In reality, the common people want to express their voice, thoughts and feelings, but what is heard by the people in power is a creaking sound. The commoners face all problems, have encountered several difficulties and hence, they are considered rough and tough. It is felt that they can handle all situations, and some mighty people think that so what if these commoners do not have a house to stay, they’ll manage.


On the other hand, there is a wealthy and smoother clan that has not faced the innumerable difficulties. They get all due respect, are given grand houses to live in and are considered soft. So, these people gradually cover the space – physical, social or media - of the commoners, just like my new cube gradually dislodged the older one.


Today I just realised this and decided to bring a change in my mindset. I kept both my cubes in the same drawer, hoping that at some time, they will learn to share. I did this believing in what our Father of the Nation said once,      


 “Be the change you want to see in the world”

Comments

  1. Expressive writing; thoughts very contemporary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nicely written Khushi! Like father like daughter :)) Keep writing...

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot, I hope you will read my future blogs also.

      Delete
  2. Khushi kunjal this side very well written. You would become a great writer in future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kunjal, it is really nice to hear this from you

      Delete
  3. Wow kunjal keep it up. You are so talented didn't knew that happy to have a Friend like you
    Well done
    Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mahi, so nice to hear from you after a long time.

      Delete
  5. Wow Khushi! So well written. This is a beautiful thought and has a very deep meaning. Keep on writing.
    Payoja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow khushi wonderful blog. The thoughts were amazing. Keep on writing.
    Gracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude well written it was amazing to read and l never lost my interest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A splendid read. Shows how simple things in life can mean much much more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much brother, I am happy you liked it

      Delete
  9. Hey Khushi , you know who i am your partner in poetry ( im sorry "was")
    That's really great what you write, if people could actually sense these things happening with their own belongigs and if everybody had changed their minds so
    India would have changed incredibly


    Unfirtunately that's not the case , so i hope us school students understand stuff like this and try to chnge India one


    Its really great to have somone to share deep stuff with ( you 😘)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear , thank you so much . Even I miss you (my budding poet)

      Delete
  10. Hey Khushi , you know who i am your partner in poetry ( im sorry "was")
    That's really great what you write, if people could actually sense these things happening with their own belongigs and if everybody had changed their minds so
    India would have changed incredibly


    Unfirtunately that's not the case , so i hope us school students understand stuff like this and try to chnge India one


    Its really great to have somone to share deep stuff with ( you 😘)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyable read, nice thoughts 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey khushi again kunjal this side just wanted to tell u that I have shared this with more people so they will read ur blog!!!!! Love u and happy to have a talented friend like uuuu!!!bye...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou soooooooooo much Kunjal, I am really glad that you shared my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Very well written khushi! I got inspired by your writing! Keep doing so well❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully connected the materialiatic world to simple reality! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankyou so much Bua, I am following your path

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice attempt. Well connected and expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow cutie pie .. you are so amazing .. more power to you little one... may you grow to be what you want to be .. this piece had a amazing flow and connect .. thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!khushi wonderful blog...keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your suggestions and opinions please !

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing Life through a Pizza

A Rainbow in humans

A line of diyas