Hidden Jewels

 Of billions of heads, the people,

A handful I  knew(ow),

Counts my entire world,

My personality does ensue 


I saw(ee) the others more cool,

And a growing itch to change, 

But of these innumerous people,

Perhaps someone would be as strange:


 I ( we)say  ‘no one is there for me’

And decide to shut out the world

But I had forgotton the yet many unknown,

On this shore, I am left, around some pearls. 


 

This negative world, an apparent stance

A predisposed attitude,

But happenstance , there are people it seems

That need to be treated with gratitude 


Good spirits yet all wear the human masks,

There are still uncrossed paths,

It will take time and betrayals to,

Discover the ones with unjustifiable love. 


There are people who will rescue you.

Most times ‘are’ just counts for ‘few’,

But Given the chance, and taking chances, it seems

There are some people that need to be treated with gratitude.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rainbow in humans

Seeing Life through a Pizza

A line of diyas