Ctrl + Alt+ Del


Last week, I had my speaking skills assessment. My English teacher asked me “ how would you feel if one day all the books disappeared from the world ?” I was a bit confused but then I replied “Mam, it would be a terrible moment.”

Afterwards I wondered why I said that, why I felt terrible for such a situation, why a sensation of fear occurred inside me?

I started to replace ‘books’ with other things I love – paints, diaries, fountain pens, music and I must say it was the worst day of my life.

I had a disturbed night, full of fear, nightmares and visions of everything I love going ‘poof’!

But after my mind got stable, a question came to my mind- why do we fear things?

All of us fear something- maybe being abandoned, losing faith or trust, or failing.

What we call nightmares are basically what our brain thinks that scares us most.

This fear is our weakness. There are some moments when we wish to be fearless but “ being fearless isn't the point. That's impossible, it’s learning to control your fears and be free from it.”

We have to learn to fly free in life like wind. But we shouldn't wish that we didn't fear anything because “ We fear things because we value them. We fear losing people because we love them. We fear dying because we value being alive. Don't wish you didn't fear anything, all that would mean is that you don't feel anything..........”

So, in order to value of feelings as well as overcome our fears, we must learn the shortcut- Ctrl+Alt+Del (control your mind, alter your thoughts, delete negativity)


Comments

  1. The start is real and the end is even more real! Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† An English teacher and her assessments
    Never knew it would be so thought provoking 😁😁
    Khushi u are just awesome πŸ‘ will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mam, it is always reality that gives us ideas!!!❤️

      Delete
  3. Very well written khushi. The thoughts that you have shared with us are amazing. I am becoming a fan of your blogs now. Keep writing
    Gracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ₯° Thank you Gracy. More than writing a blog I love that you like it!!

      Delete
  4. Khushi amazing will remember the shortcut ctrl+alt+delπŸ˜‰ well I am a big hearted fan of your writeups!
    Kunjal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like my articles Kunjal!!πŸ₯° This is a great shortcut and I hope you will find it as useful as I did.

      Delete
  5. Very well written Khushi. Amazing expression and important insight into the inherent fear, which is prevalent in all of us. Enjoyed reading it. I believe we all have fears -- some conscious and some unconscious. We must learn to control them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never thought that a simple question would bring a deep sensation of fear within me as well! Thank you Khushi for teaching me too that Ctrl+ Alt + Delete plays such an important role in our lives.Your blogs have deep understanding.. It is always great to have friends like you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously great to have you as a friend, but I feel lucky to have you as a frequent reader for my blogs.😍
      Thanks for reading them. I hope you also find Ctrl Alt Del shortcut useful .....

      Delete
  7. Awesome Khushi, Great encapsulation of words and thoughts. Keep writing and shift + del all your fears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful and encouraging words dear mamuπŸ™‚

      Delete
  8. Wowww Khushi, keep on writing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well written Khushi. .. Just out of words.. Never knew u had this talent. . .keep writing..


    Anjika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Splendid job Khushi !! Loved your blog ... It's awesome ... Last 2 paras are just amazing - Best part of the blog ... Keep writing !!
    ~ Ashwika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your suggestions and opinions please !

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing Life through a Pizza

A Rainbow in humans

A line of diyas